Gmail is a mail system. In which a user can send and receive mail. The mail should be in a form of text, picture, audio, video or any document. The user can use the Gmail app to send and receive this data. The application was introduced by Google. Google is a search engine. It was released on April 1, 2004 and ending its testing on July 7, 2007. The user can receive up to 50MB’s mail while they can send mail up to 25MB including attachment. This application is very helpful it saves our time money and energy. Gmail app is a free download app. You can download this app free. You can also download its latest version. The user can use its full version to use full feature of this app.
How To Use the app:
- First, download the app.
- After downloading the app. Click on the app to open.
- First, you have to create an account on Gmail the account process is so simple.
- After creating an account a window will appear.
- You can see ‘compose’ option this is used to send mail if you click on the compose then a small window appears on the right bottom corner.
- In this Box, you have to send mail you can write text and attache audio video and documents to send.
- The mail will be sent.
- Now if you want to receive any mail
- Then you can see the inbox option if you click on it you can see all that mails which is sent by other users.
How To Use Web:
The process of using Gmail on its website then the process is same as like app. you have to create an account on it. Write gmail.com on google search bar. Then insert ID and password of your account. The process of sent and receive mail is the same as app.
Google provides us with 15 GB of space to send and receive emails. But there are also some conditions to send and receive emails. If you want to send mail then you can use only 25MB mail size. If you receive the mail then its size must be 50MB or less then 50mb including attachments
App Installation Process:
- Download app from the links which given below.
- After download, setup click on it
- You have to do agree on all conditions
- Now, wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- After completion creates an account on it.
- Now you are ready to send and receive mails.